IT Audit, Network Security Audit
IT Audit, Network Security Audit
World Class IT Audit, Network Security Audit
IT's IT audit and network security audit ensures you are protected on all fronts. Our 50 point network security plan evaluates your systems and provides you with a complete 360 degree view of your risks:
- Technical safeguards - external and internal IT security audit evaluation of your firewalls, network infrastructure, logical access controls, servers, security protection systems, anti-malware, ransomware, backups, wireless networks, etc.
- Physical safeguards - physical controls over network equipment and data including data centers and server rooms, cameras, and physical access controls.
- Administrative safeguards - policies, procedures, plans, forms, security training materials, incident response plans, business continuity, cyber insurance, and related documents.
Our report identifies specific vulnerabilities and provides detailed instructions to mitigate or eliminate each risk.
IT's reports provide specific recommendations and detailed steps you can take to address any identified security vulnerabilities. After delivery of our reports, It provides three months of free support to answer any questions you may have. This ensures your security vulnerabilities are properly mitigated or eliminated.
Certified Auditor Letter
Let your clients and prospects know that you are secure. As an IT security audit company with Certified Information Systems Auditors, we can provide you with our Auditor Opinion Letter stating your systems meet security and compliance requirements.
IT provides a certified auditor with each engagement
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Experienced Project Manager
- Senior Security Engineer
Our proposal provides you with detailed information so you know exactly how we will help you:
- Project scope and tasks
- Pricing options
- CV's of our audit and security team members
- Sample reports you will receive
- Why IT
IT works with a diverse number of clients across a wide range of industries. We help organizations of all sizes, from the smallest mom and pop start-up to the world's largest and most recognized names. Our case studies show how we have helped organizations identify, manage, and reduce their risks.
If You Want a "Security Audit" You Need a Certified Auditor
Certified Information Systems Auditors
Unlike a security consultant, IT is certified as a Certified Information Systems Auditor to perform a security audit of your environment and issue reports and recommendations to secure your systems. After your audit, IT's Auditor Opinion Letter and Secure Seal let your clients and prospects know you meet security best practice/compliance requirements.
See our In the News page for video clips of our experts on national television as well as over 40 publications featuring Altius IT. In addition to our auditor certifications, we hold many security, technical, and project management credentials. More information is available on our About Us page.
Our comprehensive audit service uncovers gaps in your existing defenses so that you can better:
- Fortify your information systems, applications, and network infrastructure
- Comply with regulatory requirements
- Protect your valuable assets