Qualification:- A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or the minimum following certifications: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), CPENT Or LPT Master
We are looking to hire a Cyber Security Engineer with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of cyber security methodologies. Cyber Security Engineers are expected to have a meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines. To ensure success, a Cyber Security Engineer must display an excellent understanding of technology infrastructures using Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits. Top candidates will be comfortable working with a variety of technologies, security problems and troubleshooting of the network. To find the most efficient way to protect the system, networks, software, data and information systems against any potential attacks. To implement vulnerability testing, threat analyses, and security checks. To perform the research on cyber security criteria, security systems, and validation procedures.
• Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organizations data, systems and networks.
• Troubleshooting security and network problems.
• Responding to all system and/or network security breaches.
• Ensuring that the organization's data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
• Participating in the cyber security audit process.
• Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities.
• Daily administrative tasks, reporting and communication with the relevant departments in the organization.
• Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, VSX and Endpoint Security.
• Proficiency in Python, Java, Ruby, Go, and/or Power Shell.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
• Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
Good to have:- Hold on audits and compliance - ISO 27001, RBI IS, ITGC etc. Prior experience conducting Cyber security audits in general and bank audits in particular.
Salary:- Excellent as per experience and capability.
Qualification:- A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or the minimum following certifications: Certified Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFi)
We are looking to hire a Cyber Forensic Engineer with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of cyber forensic investigation methodologies. Cyber Forensic Engineers are expected to have a detail knowledge of computer forensic investigation process, Forensic techniques using various tools. To ensure success, a Cyber Forensic Engineer must display an excellent understanding of harddisks and file systems, operating system forensics, defeating anti-forensic techniques, data acquisition and duplication, Network forensics, database forensics, Cloud forensics, Malware forensics, mobile forensics, investigation reports.
• Preserves and copies the original media.
• Prevents the transference of viruses, destructive programs, and inadvertent writes to and from the original media. • Restores recoverable deleted files.
• Accesses password-protected and secured files.
• Uses forensic software applications to analyze electronic media.
• Conducts examination processes on a variety of media including hard drives, thumb drives, memory cards, and cellular devices.
• Examines boot record data, system configuration, and operation command files.
• Verifies the correctness of the computer's internal clock.
• Physically disassembles and examines computers and related hardware components.
• Identifies evidence of computer crimes such as the theft and sabotage of data; unlawful access of data and systems; fraudulent use of bank, credit, and telecommunications accounts; and the trafficking of pornography.
• Examines and analyzes text, graphics, multimedia, and digital images.
• Labels and secures evidence.
• Prepares and presents reports of findings, provides expert testimony, and performs a variety of crime laboratory duties.
• Works with prosecutors and others to prepare cases for trial.
• Provides expert opinion testimony in courts.
• Trains and instructs other employees.
• Provides advice and guidance regarding computer crimes.
• Ability to edit and provide technical input on forensic reports.
• Strong technical experience working with desktops, laptops, servers and enterprise-level systems.
• An understanding of various Windows-based, Linus and Mac file systems.
• Experience of mobile forensics with Android and IOS operating systems.
• Background working with different levels of RAID (0, 1 & 5).
• Proficient in the use of EnCase, FTK, ProDiscover, Paraben, OS Forensics, Volatile, Oxygen Detective, MOBIedit and other mainstream forensic tools.
• An understanding of proper data collection techniques and documentation.
• Must have the ability to learn new tools and technologies.
• Flexibility to work on electronic discovery matters when needed.
• Mac forensics experience is a plus.
• Linux and Unix experience is a plus.
• Solid working knowledge of Office 365 and electronic discovery workflow is a plus.
• Security log analysis and cyber experience is a plus.
Salary:- Excellent as per experience and capability.
Qualification:- A degree/diploma in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or the minimum following certifications: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFi), and similar certifications.
Job Description:- IWM team is growing and we are seeking to hire Cyber security & Cyber Forensic Interns to join our team. The goal of our internship program is to prepare you to become a Full-Time cyber security and cyber forensic at our company to serve our customers. We are on the lookout for candidates who have a passion for cyber security and forensics.
• Gain industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments.
• Develop technical and analytical skills needed for a career in Cyber Security and Cyber Forensics.
• Provide technical support to teams in above mentioned areas.
• Gain experience in cyber security & cyber forensics methodologies.
• Gain experience in various tools used for cyber security and cyber forensics.
• Internships are intended to be positions that are for limited duration, with a maximum duration 12 months.
• Strong desire to gain further understanding of Cyber Security and Cyber Forensics.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal).
• Ability to work on a team.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret.