Stay one step ahead of hackers with comprehensive penetration testing that identifies design defects, vulnerabilities, and security weaknesses in your mobile applications
Detect Security Flaws
Access our advanced mobile penetration testing labs to simulate hackers, detect attack surfaces and analyze the overall security of your mobile applications.
- Detect local storage issues for proprietary and third party applications
- Identify security issues with back end services and servers
- Test an application’s resilience against reverse engineering
- Leverage both open source tools and commercial tools
- Poor authentication and authorization
- Improper session handling
- Data flow issues
- Side channel data leakage
- Insecure data storage
- Server-side controls strength
- Deficient transport layer protection
- Client-side injection vulnerabilities
- Confidential information disclosure
Determine weaknesses at the source code level with manual and automated assessments.
Find and Fix
- Leverage Plynt source code analyzers to detect mobile app flaws
- Ensure zero false positives with our hybrid review model
Detect injection flaws, backdoors, weak algorithms and data storage definitions with comprehensive source code reviews.
Combine automated tools and manual vulnerability assessments to produce a comprehensive code review methodology. Manual code review reaches the spaces an automated tool cannot analyze and verifies findings to reduce the number of false positives.
The IWM Advantage
Create a threat profile that lists all of your applications’ risks and enables testers to replicate relevant attacks rather than using random attacks like SQL injection, cross site scripting, and session hijacking.
Test apps such as mobile banking, m-commerce, and mobile payment systems on multiple device platforms under a single program including iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Symbian, and Windows in a unified program to improve efficiency.
Address the needs of developers, security analysts, and executives with IWM's in-depth reporting portal. The dashboard captures statistics and easily disburses tailored reports to vendors and application owners.
Shorten testing cycles, validate apps on different devices, and leverage a repository of domain and platform specific test cases with IWM’s dedicated security testing labs to bring a superior product to the market 45% sooner.
Access our dedicated team of mobile application security researchers to stay on top of the latest threats and trends in the mobile app world and enable predictive intelligence in app security.